Making sure your personal information remains personal.
Fibronic, located at Industrieweg 82G, 2651 BD, Berkel en Rodenrijs, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
Fibronic processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Email address
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Fibronic processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Purpose: To be able to call or email you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services.
- Basis: It is necessary to process data in order to execute an agreement.
Automated decision making
Fibronic does not take decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This concerns decisions that are taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of Fibronic).
How long we keep personal data
Fibronic does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
|Email address||28 days|
Sharing personal data with third parties
Fibronic only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Fibronic only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical functioning of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously stored via the settings of your browser.
Cookies we use
|wordpress_test_cookie||wordpress_test_cookie||this cookie tests whether your browser accepts cookies.||During the browser session.|
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Fibronic and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine-readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Burgerservicenummer (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Fibronic would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Fibronic takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted
disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the idea that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of
abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fibronic has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- A Web Application Firewall is deployed on our website to prevent attacks exploiting a web application’s known vulnerabilities, such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting (XSS), file inclusion, and improper system configuration.
- Advanced DDoS protection is enabled to provides defense against common network layer attacks through always-on traffic monitoring and real-time mitigation. It defends against the most common, frequently occurring Layer 7 DNS Query Floods and volumetric attacks that target DNS zones.
- The TLS protocol is used on our website, ensuring you send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this by the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or intended to obtain personal data.
- DNSSEC is an extra security (additional to DNS) for resolving a domain name (fibronic.nl) to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. In this way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.